Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally, a Dominique Fricot Original

Hey,

So, i fell off the getting stuff done carriage and set up shop at procrastination station. My apologies. Sometimes i get depressed and don't want to do anything. And sometimes i feel like there is just too many things to do, and i can't do any of them.

i guess the last 3 or 4 months was a combination of both of those. i have been playing some shows though, and i figured i'd post some footage for y'all.

here's a relatively new song that i played at Trees Organic Coffee House last week. Famous for the best cheese cake in all of Vancouver. I had some. it was in fact delicious. this track is called, This could be.

Hope you fancy it

Dom

2 comments:

  1. I fancy YOU! And cheesecake. Good thing I wasn't there, too much messy fun. :P
    Oh, I like the song too.

    ReplyDelete